Lovable Felted Animals
Enchanting Mascots, Pets and Accessories
Yuko Sakuda, yucoco cafe
Lovable Felted Animals is—dare we say—the cutest felting book EVER!
This book shows you how to make graceful models of a lifelike sleeping lion, a mom and baby koala, a regal deer, a polar bear with cub, a fluffy alpaca, the world's most adorable hedgehog and so much more!
Illustrated step-by-step instructions walk you through how to make 43 different projects, and a lesson on basics helps you get started.
The animals featured in this book include:
- A curious panda or a sleepy fox with a flower pot
- A catch-all tray featuring "swimmy" creatures like a dolphin, seal or otter
- Friendly bears and a perky hedgehog
- Bright-eyed, bushy-tailed pen and pencil covers (a dog, a cat, and a few woodland friends)
- Simple faces to make into brooches or fridge magnets (a cat, a chipmunk and a menagerie of bears)
- And more!
Different projects show how to add details such as clawed feet, antlers, markings and tail feathers. With the variety presented in this book, you can start with something easy and move on to animal figures that let you capture delicate expressions and add a little attitude, making this book an excellent guide to both learning and developing needle felting skills.